Everyday Moments
Soaking up all the little moments and treasuring each and everyone of them. Lollipops in the bathtub. Playing peekaboo. Putting on googles and going under. Water everywhere. Bath time is a favorite pastime at our house especially in the winter! Seriously they ask to go swimming, and will stay in for over an hour. Don't tell anyone, but most of the time I don't even bath them. It's just another play area these days.
Going to take time to document these everyday moments by breaking out my real camera for a few minutes every week. Here lately I have felt like I need to be prepared, have everyone matching, and the perfect weather to head out to take nice posed photos of the kids. But its the little things that I really don't want to forget. With our recent break from Facebook, we are refocusing our priorities on things that matter. So wiping the dust off my camera and blog and going to start capturing our real memories!
Today was a boy bath while Eden was still asleep. The lollipops were an added bonus! (I always like to let them eat the messy snacks in the tub….we do popsicles in there a lot too!)
I love how these bothers share a great friendship already!
And once the lollipop was gone, tears started flowing. No pictures needed to remember that!
























Comments
Post a Comment