Beauty



Yesterday we were on our way to do a photo shoot with a family in Swansboro, NC and we arrived about an hour early. The scenery was beautiful and we passed the road we were supposed to turn on. So Michael turned into a little parking lot to turn around and I begged him to stop and let us get of for a bit. There were wild flowers everywhere and water in the background. You couldn't ask for a better back drop! He agreed, so we just let the kids run around a play for a bit while I snapped a few quick photos of them. I am so glad I did, because these are some of my favorite pictures I have of the kids!

As I was looking through the pictures this morning, I am reminded of how much God has blessed me with these two sweet babies! My life is very rich! It is so evident to see Jude and Eden's love for each other and life as they explore God's creation. They are full of life, energy, innocence, and beauty. I am so thankful for my two babies, and look forward to adding another sweet face in just a few short weeks!




















































Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Winter

Turning My Grief into Gratitude

Being Completely Satisfied