To My Wife on Her Birthday

To Christi,

Happy Birthday! We are both working today. I am at school and you are raising our children. Even though we must spend the day apart, be sure that I am thinking about you constantly. Your birthday may be special to you, but it is far more important to me. This day serves as a reminder to me that God has truly given me something special. I am grateful for the opportunity that I have to love and cherish you for the rest of my life.

You are a wife the challenges me, making me better. You are a wife who continually loves without condition, picking me up from my failures. You are a wife who is the mother of my children, putting me at ease because I know they are loved for and cared for far better than I could do. You are the wife that I will hold onto and love now and forever. You are my wife and I love you! You are my treasure and my greatest gift. I hope you have a happy birthday!

Love, Michael

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Winter

Turning My Grief into Gratitude

Being Completely Satisfied