Jude & Ryan: Best of Friends



IMG_9461

Last weekend, we finally got the privilege to spend time with Michael’s cousin Sarah, and her little boy Ryan. Ryan was a little shy at first, but quickly warmed up to us.

IMG_9463IMG_9465

The boys looked so cute running around and playing together!

IMG_9593

And before long, they were acting like best friends!

IMG_9611IMG_9618

IMG_9620IMG_9624

IMG_9628


Both boys had a blast in the pool. Ryan was happy to go down the slide…

IMG_9709

IMG_9710IMG_9714

IMG_9726


..while Jude was thrilled to drink some of my Dr. Pepper!

IMG_9717IMG_9730

IMG_9718

IMG_9731IMG_9732

What a great time to talk, laugh, and watch our children interact and play together!


I was able to get to know Sarah right after Jude was born and while she was pregnant with Ryan. I think so much of her and love every second I get to spend with her. I hate that we live so far apart but I am extremely glad we got to spend time together last weekend!

 IMG_9458IMG_9476

Ryan is such a handsome boy and a joy to be around. You are doing an amazing job as a mommy Sarah! We love you guys and look forward to seeing you again soon!

Here is a link to all the pictures of Jude and Ryan together: 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Winter

Turning My Grief into Gratitude

Being Completely Satisfied