My Little Girl



 
I just love having a little girl! It is so fun to play dress up everyday! Eden is finally starting to grow, or maybe it's just my imagination! I pulled out some of the 3-6 months clothes and as you can tell below, they are still quite big!


 At least we are getting very good use out of all her clothes! She is still going steady in her 0-3 and 3 months outfits at 6 months! But let me go ahead and warn you that her next size clothes look a lot like things I would wear! What can I say, she is my mini me!


Her hair is also getting a bit longer. She has a few long strands on top that have to be combed down while they are wet or else there is no hope of them ever laying down!


And she can finally fit into a few pairs of size zero shoes! Yay!


 
She can roll over both ways now (from stomach to back, and back to tummy), but seldom does it. She is almost able to sit up on her own and is reaching for everything. She can also blow bubbles, babble, and say "Dada!" She loves to be held and now notices when I leave the room. This results in much crying but is quickly comforted as soon as I am back in sight!


She is such a precious little girl! 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Winter

Turning My Grief into Gratitude

Being Completely Satisfied