To My Sweet Eden:


Upon finding out I was pregnant agian while Jude was only six months old, I had many mixed emotions. I knew it may be a bit challenging but I was excited for this new adventure of being a mother of two! Once I learned that my second child was a girl, I was elated! I am so happy that God saw it fit to give me a precious daughter.

 

Eden- You have brought me many sleepless nights and oh so much joy. I smile everytime I think about your precious face! I want to always hold you in my arms as you look up at me and gaze into my eyes. You are my beautiful daughter. I don't want you to grow up - you have already gotten too big! But I can not stop time! God blessed me with you so that I would show you the way that He loves. I am to teach you about Jesus a pray everyday that you learn to love him more than anything else in this world! Still, whatever you choose to do with your life, I will always love you unconditionally!


You are my sweet girl. You will make mistakes, but know you will awlays be forgiven. Because of the Gospel you are free to be your imperfect self. Yes sweety, you are not perfect! But Jesus was perfect on your behalf. I am looking forward to the day when you will become born again. When you will boldly come before God, confess your sins, turn away from them, and trust only in Jesus as your help, comfort, complete satisfaction, and your Savior. This will be the day that you will recieve joy that will never end. As much as I love you, God loves you far more. I can not be with you every second of your life, but God will never leave your side. You were made to become a child of God.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Winter

Turning My Grief into Gratitude

Being Completely Satisfied