Family Pictures


Tuesday night my friend Lauren took family pictures of us! I know it sounds simple enough, family pictures... but it is a daunting task with a 20 month old and a 5 month old baby! This is my favorite photo from the 700 plus we took that evening!


I tried to take pictures of Lauren and her family earlier this month, but wasn't quite successful at getting a picture of them all together! Still, here is a picture of her adorable girls and my favorite picture of all time of her and her husband Robbie I was able to get.



Robbie and Lauren have been such a great addition to our life since our move to Florida. God has graciously placed us together right when we needed them. They have encouraged us in the Gospel numerous times and helped Michael and I grow in our relationship together as well as our relationship with Christ. We are eternally grateful for them and to them and we pray that our friendship will continue to grow throughout the years. We love you guys!!

So here are a few of my favorite pictures. Like I said there was over 700!! And let me warn you, Jude was NOT happy about getting his picture taken. He was more interested in watching all the big airplanes fly by. We took these a few miles away from the Orlando airport. But looking through them will definitely make you smile!












 



















Again, thank you so much Lauren! You did a fabulous job!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Winter

Turning My Grief into Gratitude

Being Completely Satisfied